Monday, December 29, 2008

A visit from the Utah Jazz....


I have hestitated in sharing this picture for a couple reasons.....ONE the blonde Nu Skin Dancers and TWO the blonde Nu Skin dancers in the picture that make me feel short, fat, and frumpy! LOL!!!!!!! Never mind the fact that they probably don't have children and aren't going through the biggest challenge of their lives! Let's face it, even when I didn't have kids and any serious challenges in my life I never looked that thin, healthy or gorgeous. LOL! This picture was taken the day Ian had Gertrude (his line) removed. Some of the players and coaches of the Utah jazz were at the hospital handing out signed basketballs to all the sick kiddos. Maybe one of these days we will get to go see a Jazz game. I think the boys would love it!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

That's really cool. You are WAY hotter and sexier than both those blonde girls. Don't believe me?? Just ask Mike! :-)

Claire Roach said...

Whatever, Leah. You're one of the most gorgeous people I know. Thanks for your great example!

chloe's clan said...

Sither! You are so funny. Whenever I look at you I always think how beautiful you look. By the way I still can't get over how cute Spencer's "stink face" is. It cracks me up!

Muche said...

Yeah, I hate those girls too, they're on my "don't-like-your-stinkin-skinny-toned-tan-body" list for sure. But YOU look real and genuine!