Sunday, December 7, 2008

Clones....

Spencer 9 and half months old.....

Ian exactly 10 months old.....

Bryce about 6 and half months old......


For some time now I have been asking Mike to find the pictures of Bryce and Ian when they were little guys. They were on the computer somewhere, but when we bought a new computer, the Vista program wouldn't let us use our Kodack program. Anyhow, by miracle today, Mike was able to find the photos and transfer them to a the program we use now that Vista will recognize. Anyhow, I was looking at their baby pictures and reminiscing, they all look so much alike, and yet I have always thought they looked so different. I thought I would share a few pictures....






3 comments:

Tiffany Cheney said...

OHH! My Goodness! I can't believe how much they all do look alike! What handsome little men! You have the sweetest little guys around! Definately worth cherishing! SO happy you were able to take the boys to see Santa! I'm sure if we took ours they would all be crying and wanting to get as far away as possible! Hope you guys have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! :) Love ya,
the Cheneys

Muche said...

OMGsh, they are sooooo cute! That is my favorite age: about 6 months till they start talking back, throwing tantrums, driving cars...

chloe's clan said...

Those little guys each are so dang cute! I love seeing their baby pics. :)