From Left to Right:Ashley 12; Stephanie 18; Spencer almost 11months; Bryce 4; Ian 2; & Sean 15
and left us a cute picture
We had a great time at Thanksgiving. Mike's older brother Dave and his family joined us along with their foreign exchange student from Germany. We ate LOTS of food and played games and watched movies. I actually got to go see a movie with the girls. I am so glad they came and I am so happy that Ian stayed healthy. Everyone was so good about washing their hands and keeping things tidy. It was so much fun watching the cousins play. Daves kids are the oldest of the cousins and Mike's and my kids are the youngest. It was neat to watch the older kids play with Bryce and Ian and love on little Spencer. I sure hope the cousins can get together more often.
3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad Ian stayed healthy! Maybe you will be able to spend a Thanksgiving here soon!
Dave's looking good there! It looked like a fun time (I've never been bored around Reed's cousins, frankly). Glad you had a great time.
Hey Leah, You can claim #'s 1-8. They are also the same as far as which grandparents they are. 3rd, 6th etc. I can only take credit for the ancestors from my Dad's side. My Mom, Grandma, and Great Grandma did their side.
Post a Comment