Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas

Since we don't have a fireplace, :( we decided to hang the boys stockings below their baby pictures.
I love this olive wood nativity set. It was a gift from my great aunt Katie. I love nativity sets in general, I just don't have the surface space to display them all.





We don't dare put any presents out yet... between Bryce, Ian and especially Spencer, nothing would stay wrapped. I'm already having problems keeping them from touching the ornaments. Fortunately they are shatter proof, but that doesn't mean that Spencer doesn't want to put the hooks in his mouth. Little stinker! LOL!


I wanted to share some pictures of our decorated tree and house.... I don't know what I am going to do once Christmas is over????.... The house is going to feel so naked. LOL! I love everything about Christmas except taking down the decorations. Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year!





4 comments:

The Cecil Clan said...

Your new house looks so nice! It's so fun getting ready for Christmas! Pretty tree!

Llama Wanderings said...

I love the idea of hanging the stockings under the baby pictures! We have ours hung on the posts for the railing on the stairs.

Chellayne said...

It's looking festive Leah. I bet the kids are excited. I understand about not wanting to put gifts under the tree. We have 4 and there is this one that Abigail won't leave alone. We've taped it a few times. John is really good. I don't think any more will go under there till they go to bed Christmas eve.

Amy said...

Love the tree. Beautiful. I love Nativity sets too but don't have the room. Maybe some day. Merry Christmas Jackson clan.