Sunday, December 14, 2008

A very important T-Shirt

I truly thought I had lost this T-shirt and truth be told I was sad! However, as luck would have it, I found it buried in a rubbermaid container of clothes and now Spencer gets a chance to wear it. YAY! All of my boys have worn it and as far as I am concerned the message displayed is so true! LOL! Some of you might think it's a little innapropriate.... oh well. Inappropriate is an adult man wearing a T-shirt that says "I love boobies" on it. LOL!



Spencer


Ian

Bryce

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm so glad you found it! Very Cute!

Nancy said...

Absolutely appropriate. So cute!

The Cecil Clan said...

I'm so jealous! You need to let me know where to get me one of those!!

Muche said...

I need one of those!...in sizes 9 months and 38 years old!