Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Photos....

I have the hardest time getting all three to look at the camera at the same time! LOL! Bryce was interested in his toy and I was just happy that Spencer wasn't crying because I wouldn't hold him. Kind of hard to do when I am taking his picture. They got these sweatshirts for Christmas. I think they look all look handsome! I'm biased of course!
Here's Bryce showing off another sweatshirt he got from Santa. Cute kid, I just love the bed head. It was so much fun watching him open gifts this year, he was so excited.

Santa brought Ian some more Ben Ten gear, he was thrilled! This one is called Diamond Head. He also got Wild Mutt, Humongosaur, & Swamp Fire.


Our Christmas Tree. We took our tree down today and now the house looks naked. In the evening once the kids have gone to bed, I love to turn all the lights off except for the tree lights and have some quiet time.



I tried to get Spencer in on this picture, but he wasn't having any part of it. Lets face it, Ian wasn't thrilled and while Bryce was alright with it, he still acts like a goof ball just to annoy me. Silly kids!!!




1 comment:

Chellayne said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. I had a hard time getting the kids to stay focussed on the camera too.