Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lego Time.....

Bryce showing off another of his creations.
Here's Ian. I'm not sure if you can tell, but he has eyelashes again. And his eyebrows are growing back. His hair is taking a little longer, it's just so blonde and so fine that it doesn't show up as well. On a side note this kid ate a pancake, 3 sausages, two pieces of bacon, 5 peach slices, a huge sippy cup of chocolate milk and half a bowl of froot loops for breakfast yesterday morning. He did well at lunch and dinner also. I am so happy to see him eat better. Now if he could just start to look a little less skinny. LOL!


The finished project. He's so pleased with himself! Fun kid!

Here is Ian throwing legos even though I have asked him not to throw toys.... maybe someday he'll learn. Bryce's favorite thing to do with legos is build tall towers and then gets frustrated when they break in half. We are working on having patience and just trying again.



Last night the boys were having a blast playing legos. They were shrieking with laughter and enjoying themselves so much I couldn't help but take a few photos. I'm so pleased with Bryce, I asked him to pick up his legos when he was done playing and he did. Lately I have been struggling to get him to pick up his toys and nothing seems to be working. Last night I told him that if he didn't pick up his toys I was going to have to call Santa and tell him not to stop by our house this year. It worked! LOL! I could hear him telling Ian that if he didn't pick up his toys mommy was going to call Santa and tell him not to come. It's so neat, Bryce is really into Santa this year and seems to grasp the concept that he leaves gifts for good little boys and girls. How FUN!








3 comments:

Chellayne said...

Cutekids. Love the Lego thing. Good Job Bryce. When John Builds moost of the time they are tower of Power. It's good to see the eyebrows back on Ian.

The Cecil Clan said...

With a huge breakfast like that, Ian must have his own short-order cook around! My kids haven't eaten that nice of a meal in years!

Tiffany Cheney said...

Wow! What a breakfast for Ian! Great to hear he is getting an appitite(sp?)! I can understand Bryces' frustration to work so hard for it to all come tumbling down and having to start over again. LOVE the tshirt for Spencer! I knew Ian when he was in that stage and I believe it definately rang true for him! Spencer is so adorable and I'm sure into a lot as Alex is now. Tell him Happy 1st Birthday for us! Love your view of the Great Salt Lake! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :)