I am: a daughter of God, a wife, a mother, a sister, a friend, an individual, a return missionary, a student, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints....
I know: that all will be well if we follow the prophet....
I want: too many things...LOL! On a serious note I want my boys to be safe, love the gospel of
Jesus Christ, for them to be faithful, and to know how much their mommy and daddy
love them and how grateful we are to be their parents.
I have: a wonderful family and amazing friends!
I dislike: anything that makes Satan happy!
I miss: Mt Home 3rd Ward, my extended family who live in other states....
I feel: hopeful and happy. Occassionally I feel overwhelmed and disappointed....
I hear: Bryce and Ian laughing and enjoying eachother's company after being apart for days...
I smell: the scent of freshly laundered clothes and a clean house....
I crave: Chinese Food....
I search: for lost toys, new gadgets to add to this blog, and the scriptures to find peace....
I wonder: about a lot of things!!!!
I regret: not being kinder, more patient, more forgiving, more understanding, a better mom, a
better wife, a better friend.... so much to work on!
I love: the gospel, my Savior, my family, traveling, being with friends and family, scrapbooking,
journaling, and sewing....
I care: about family and friends....
I worry: about Ian's cancer coming back.... even though I know the Lord has promised to heal
him. I need to show forth more faith...
I remember: when all I had to worry about on my mission was teaching the gospel of Jesus
Christ. Oh to be worry and distraction free.......
I dance: around the house with Bryce and Ian .... cheek to cheek to the tunes of Brad Paisley...
the boys love it!
I argue: with Mike... more often than I would like to admit, mostly because I am opionated and
bossy....
I write: on this blog and in my journal and sometimes an email....
I win: most games of Boggle I play with most everyone.....
I lose: most games of Monopoly I play with my sister Chloe...
I wish: Ian was home, there wasn't so much hate in the world, I wasn't in debt, I could go back
school, I had more time to sew.....
I listen: to episode after episode of Ben 10 and Scoobie Doo, sometimes my I-pod when I do
housework or when I am driving to Primary Children's Hospital....
I can usually be found: at the hospital taking care of Ian and Spencer.... at home I am
usually found cleaning, playing with Bryce or on the computer.....
I am scared: of evil, and of Ian suffering....
I need: more sleep, more hours in a day, more routine, more patience, more faith.....
I forget: stuff at home that I need to take to the hospital.....
I am happy: when I am doing what Heavenly Father wants me to do...when I am with my
family....
I tag: whoever wants to be tagged.....
1 comment:
You win Boggle, because we never did play together I WIN at Boggle!=)
Post a Comment