Monday, November 17, 2008

Spencer

I write so much about Ian, that sometimes I forget to update on my other sweet little boys. I thought I would share a few cute pics of Spencer. He is growing so fast and I am convinced that his first year is going faster than either Bryce or Ians. He has brought us so much happiness. Truly he has been the joyful distraction amidst all the ugliness of the last 6 months. He is a crack up and such an easy baby. He has been so spoiled by all the attention at the hospital. Doctors and nurses want to take him home with them. As a result of being loved on all the time, he thinks that he needs to be held all the time, not an easy thing to do when I have three kids crying for my attention. Bryce and Ian just adore him and I love to watch them as they make Spencer laugh. I feel so blessed to have all three of my boys. I certainly have done nothing of myself to deserve their unconditional love. I hope that I can always be worthy of their trust and love. Outside of my membership in the Lords true church, and my temple marriage, my boys are my greatest blessing!!!
One of the most recent pics of Spencer - 10 months old!

9 months old - what a cutie!


Three days shy of his 7 month B-day

About three and 1/2 months old -



Spencers Birthday-just hours old...





7 comments:

Kim said...

What a cutie!! He is getting so big!

Kim said...

I have been doing Day Care for almost 2 years. Scott will be joining the Gaurd so we aren't entirely leaving the military. You guys are more than welcome to come for a visit any time! I am sure we will be spending alot of time up in your area as well. We will have to plan something fun!

Missy Ann said...

THank you for updating. I am so happy Ian is home and is starting the process to heal.

You guys are amazing!

Tiffany Cheney said...

Can you believe it? Almost a year already? CRAZY! Spencer looks like a happy easy going baby! SO adorable!

Chellayne said...

Of course you deserve their love and adoration. YOU ARE an amazing and great mom! It was great seeing you.

chloe's clan said...

Hey Sither!
I love the pics of your boys. I have to say I have some great looking nephews!!!! We sure made out like bandits in the looks department didn't we? I don't mean to brag or anything but ... I will. hee,hee. Spencer looks like he is just the most joyful character to be around. I can't wait to see you guys again. Miss you and love you!

Muche said...

Still crazy to me how much our babies look alike, nothing specific, but I can see so much of my 7 months old Tommy in Spencer: crazy Inman genes!