Bryce helping grandma Jackson carve a pumpkin
Pilot in training!
Yesterday, Bryce and I went to see Madagascar 2. The movie was good and the company was even better. It has been so long since I have had the opportunity to go do something with just Bryce. I really enjoy spending time with him, he's becoming so independent and he loves to hold a conversation and he asks tons of questions. What a neat kid! The last six months have been hard on him and he has had to give up so much. He kept asking me yesterday if I was going to take him to school. I love to see his enthusiasm for school and so we talked about it for awhile, why he likes school and why he wants to go. He asked me "Will my teacher love me?" I assured him that his teachers would love him. On the way home from the theater Bryce was quitely singing one of the songs from the movie ("I like to move it move it, you like to move it move it"), he was so quiet about it and so I asked him to sing louder. That is one of the things that I love about him, he loves to sing, and he has a beautiful voice, of course you realize I am biased. He loves to play on the computer at DisneyPlayHouse and he is really good at figuring out how to play the games. One of his favorite activities of late is to go with his grandma Jackson to the Air Museum here on base and try on flight suits and get into the planes. He continues to have a TON of energy and is all over the place, laughing and running and most of the time not following directions. Sometimes I wonder if he will ever learn to follow directions the first time...??? Most of all I love to see him playing with his brother Ian and asking me if he can hold Spencer. He loves being a big brother. I remember when I was pregnant with him, I asked Heavenly Father to bless me with a little boy with a great sense of humor, and I got it. He has a great sense of humor and more often than not he cracks himself up. LOL! To Bryce everyone is his friend, while I love that he is not shy, I certainly hope that he learns stranger danger. I am so blessed to have Bryce as my little boy and I love him so much!
4 comments:
Awesome to see a Bryce segment. I miss that active sweet loving boy and especially the fun him and John have together. Way to go Bryce..Be YOU!
I can't believe he is as big as he is. Amazing! I also can't believe you still have that blue baby rocking/toddler chair. It's great that Bryce still loves it.
I believe that just was us mom's need "get a break time." Our children need "Just Mom time." When we can reconnect with just them. You are an AWESOME MOMMY! Just as Bryce, he thinks so!
*ASK Bryce*.. not as Bryce.
You are invited to my house for dinner any time!! I've been cooking for ever. I guess I never really cooked for you though. I remember the time when you made me the Jasmine rice, eggs and broccoli. It was very good! And your burritos. We always do it your way now! It's really cool that you got to take Bryce out and have some one on one time. I bet he loved it!
Post a Comment