Bryce celebrated his 4th birthday last week. I can't believe our baby is four years old. Where has the time gone???? He is such a neat kid, I don't know how I lucked out to be his mom! Mike and I gave him a bike, and grandma and grandpa Jackson gave him a watch and a horn to put on his bike. To tell you the truth, I think he liked the horn the most of all. He honked that thing all afternoon. After birthday cake, I took Bryce for a spin around the neighborhood. He was so cute, and so excited to ride his bike, but towards the end, he wanted to push his bike because his bum hurt. I guess it's safe to say that I wore him out. He slept well that night. The only thing that I would like to have changed about the day, is to have been able to let Bryce have some friends come and join us. However, we need to keep Ian safe and so maybe next year Bryce can invite some friends to celebrate. Bryce is such a good sport!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Bryce!! We can't believe you are 4!! Have lots of fun with your new bike! Love ya!
Leah, So I was bored and went blog stalking and found your site. I would love to add you to mine, however mine is set to private because I am paranoid! Anyway, please e-mail me at melissa.birckhead@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.
Also, I would love to add you to my blog, but I wanted to ask to make sure it was okay.
Other than that...I sincerely hope you remember me from the good o'l Mtn Home ward!
Love Melissa Birckhead.
Post a Comment