Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wagon Rides





I thought I should share with all of you, Ian's favorite past time while he is in the hospital. Two words..... Wagon Rides. He lives to sit in the wagon and be out of his room on a wagon ride. I walk the halls for hours, pushing Spencer in an umbrella stroller and pulling Ian from behind. I have also tethered two wagons together, from the handle of one to the rear axle of another so that Bryce and Ian can each have their own wagon. I guess you do what you have to do to keep the kiddos happy. Whoever thought up the whole wagon business was brilliant. It has really helped keep Ian happy. Of course I don't know what I am going to when we go to Primary Childrens. I didn't see one kid on a wagon ride, and besides that, they wouldn't even let Ian out of isolation.

No comments: