On Friday, the 15th, Ian and I were out wandering the halls on Ian's favorite past time, wagon rides. These three sweet older ladies came up to Ian and offered him some stickers. I don't think Ian knew what to think at first. I think he wanted to be a little scared, but when he saw me laughing , he warmed up to them. It's so neat that the hospital lets these neat people come to the hospital to visit all of the sick kids.
On Saturday, Ian got to play with Duncan, a therapy dog. Ian was thrilled, it was so neat to see how excited he was to pet the doggy. Maybe some day when Ian is well and Mike and I are suffering from a momentary lapse in judgement, we'll get the boys a dog....???? Hmmmmm....
2 comments:
Seriously, neither Trav nor I have ever had any desire for a dog, but when I see my kids with them and how cute and happy they are and having so much fun. . . I really get tempted. We'll probably give in some day. Tell Bryce we said Happy Birthday. Ammon's is coming up in a couple of weeks and we have no one to invite over even if we could. . .
Leah, So I was bored and went blog stalking and found your site. I would love to add you to mine, however mine is set to private because I am paranoid! Anyway, please e-mail me at melissa.birckhead@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.
Also, I would love to add you to my blog, but I wanted to ask to make sure it was okay.
Other than that...I sincerely hope you remember me from the good o'l Mtn Home ward!
Love Melissa Birckhead.
Post a Comment