Sunday, August 3, 2008

Brothers Forever.....


This was just a cool picture of the boys together. Everybody was happy at the same time! YAY! I hope we have a lot more days like this one!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Your blog is amazing!! We wish you guys the best, and will be praying for you sweet little family!!
Your boys are adorable!!

Good Luck,
The Reaves Family

beazgirl said...

This is awesome!!! Semanee is driving me nuts asking me what every picture is....Anyways, great job. My goal is to do it weekly but I don't feel up to it. Thanks for giving in to peer pressure! Love ya

Nancy said...

Love your blog! I'm praying for you and your family. Wish we were closer. Your boys are adorable!

Carla said...

Leah, you have done an amazing job on this blog. I am so grateful you have created this. So many times I have wanted to know how Ian and your family were doing, but didn't want to pester you because I know lots of people want to know the same things, and calling all the time. This way you can keep us posted while you live in SLC. We love your family very much and I appreciate the strength you have and your positive outlook during so much trial. You are a great example to me. Our prayers and hugs will be with you through this. Please keep us updated as to what is going on with your beautiful family. We will visit you in Utah provided Ian's health will tolerate visitors from Idaho. I'll always be a phone call away. It is ok for you to phone me at work if that is when you need to. I'll always make time, you are a good friend and I want to be there when I'm needed.