Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Ian!!!!!!

So today was Ian's 3rd Birthday! For the last couple of weeks he has been talking non stop about robot cake and robots. He really likes WALL-E and Transformers. So we made him cupcakes and a cake with a WALL-E theme and his gifts revolved around Robots. We were able to find WALL-E sheets and also a blanket. Also he has been asking for the movie Chicken Little. We borrowed it from Netflix and he has loved it ever since. I love to see him smile and get excited. Here's to many more birthdays in the future! Happy Birthday my sweet Ian!

Here is Ian admiring his Bumble Bee Transformer poster....
Here is Ian showing off his cake... I think I will keep my day job... a cake decorator I am not!

Ian all dressed up to go to church for the first time in nearly 10 months.

Ian just woke up and is checking out the cup cakes baking in the oven.

8 comments:

Midwest Keech said...

I LOVE the picture by the oven. You can tell he's ready to bust. He's SO excited! Too cute!

Muche said...

Happy Birthday big guy! He looks so handsome in his church outfit, love it.

Missy Ann said...

Happy Birthday lil' man! That is great he is growing up so fast!

Llama Wanderings said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And congrats, what a birthday present, getting to go to Church for the first time in 10 months! That's a huge deal! :D

Nancy said...

He looks so handsome for church!! I bet it was so wonderful for all of you to go to church together again! Happy Birthday Ian!!

chloe's clan said...

Happy Birthday my sweet nephew!!! I wish I could have talked to you today. I'll call you tomorrow. Love ya guys. I am glad everything turned out so well for him today. :)

Lisa Woods said...

Your boys are getting so big, Ian looks great. We are coming to Utah on Tuesday. I will give you a call.

Hollie said...

How sweet, hope his birthday was awesome! I love his "ready for church" picture. What a handsome little man and what an exciting event that must have been for your family. Makes me feel bad about those Sundays when I think it would just be so much easier to stay home with my 17 month old than deal with chasing him around church for 3 hours. I tend to take for granted what a special blessing it is for us all to be able to go to church as a family. And what a special blessing nursery is! =) Only 1 more month!!! ;)