So we woke up to about 5 inches of snow and it was still snowing. I think we got a total of 7 inches. It was so wet and of course we have one of the longest driveways in the neighborhood! Did I mention that we are the only ones on our block who don't own a snow blower. I'm thinking they know something we don't.... Of course we are the archaic ones with a stupid shovel. Anyhow, I got the boys all dressed and ready to go out and play in the snow! We had a great time. It only took me about three hours to clear the entire driveway, of course the boys weren't out there the entire time. Bryce and I made a snow man. We had a great time today! The boys are finally in bed and I bet they are going to sleep well tonight. So here are some pictures and another short video.
4 comments:
How fun! I love the video, I need to figure out how to get video on my computer.
We still need to build a snowman, we haven't done that yet this winter.
I kept hoping you would show us the snowman you and Bryce made and video of Spencer too. The picture of him is sooooo cute. He looks pretty squishy. Better warn him before grandma Jackson shows up on his doorstep in April.
Love ya, Grandma Jackson
Too Cute! Ian just stole my heart, it was too sweet to watch him be a little timid of the snow. Bryce is FEARLESS!
I loved the video!
Man, it's just never going to end for you, is it (that snow!)? Anyway, good job taking them out to have fun in it.
Post a Comment