Just a quick update... Ian had his Brain MRI completed on Friday. All went well and the doctor was able to report back on the results... Ian is still in remission. We are so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who answers prayers, who protects and heals. Thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers on behalf of our little boy and our family! This coming Tuesday, Ian will have an MRI of his spine. We are confident that those scans will also come back clean! Of course it will be another year and half before we can truly relax a bit more...They have told us that if the cancer doesn't come back within two years post resection of the tumor, it is highly unlikely to come back... Nevertheless it will be several years before anyone will consider him cured, if they can ever say that! At this point we are just so over joyed that his cancer remains in remission!
2 comments:
IAN IS SUCH A FANTASTICE WALKING MIRACLE. HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD IN THAT PICTURE AND IS IT MY IMAGINATION THAT I CAN SEE HAIR IN THAT PICTURE? GRANDMA JACKSON
What great news! I can't even imagine how difficult this must be for your family. Sounds like you have a wonderful outlook, you are truly blessed. =)
Thanks for the explanation. I have heard Julie mention that she has two cousins named Leah before. I would love to get togther some time this summer when things have calmed down and are safe. I think we could have lots of fun together.
Take care,
Hollie
Post a Comment