Saturday, February 21, 2009
How To Eat an Orange...
I had the best laugh yesterday! We bought clementine oranges at Costco a couple days ago and they are Ian's favorite. So, I had been peeling and feeding them to him all morning. Well apparently I wasn't peeling them fast enough because Ian came out of the kitchen with one of them in his hand eating it like an apple! LOL! He had the weirdest look on his face, as if he was trying to figure out why it didn't taste right. I had him spit out the bite and give me the orange. I then peeled two more for him to devour the right way! For a kid who is a picky eater, I am surprised he didn't spit out the offending bite immediately. He was determined to eat another orange I guess. Funny Boy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That's a huge yucky bite! LOL I am surprised he didn't spit it out either! Funny kid.
Post a Comment