Mike had the day off today so we took a field trip down to Temple Square. We went to the Visitors Center and then to the Church Museum. What fun! Mike and I have plans to go back to the Church Museum some time without the kids. There is so much to see and the kids are not patient enough to let us look at everything. Anyhow, a very nice sister missionary took our picture. It was difficult to get the boys to look at the camera at the same time. LOL! Stinkers! I'm just grateful that we were able to get a picture.
4 comments:
That is one of my favorite places in SLC.
Hey! Looks like a fun field trip! Let me know how all of Ian's scans go! Love, Amy Gale
Hi! I hope this isn't too weird but I found you through Julie's blog and saw that you have her and the Millimans listed as family. I am Julie's sister-in-law, I'm married to her brother Jared. We live in the Ogden area.
Your boys are adorable. You must stay pretty busy! =)
Well I just thought I'd say hello. Have a great day!
Someday, we'll drive up to Utah to do all those things...but don't know when, hopefully before Alex goes on his mission!!! Looks like fun! Someday, someday...
Post a Comment