So.... Ian has been asking to wear big boy undies like Bryce.... A few days ago I decided to put some on him and I explained to him that if he was going to start wearing big boy undies he had to go potty in the toilet. Well he seemed to understand what I was saying and so I let him lose around the house with undies. It didn't last long because he hasn't been able to get to the bathroom fast enough and even though he shows interest he is still not waking up dry in the morning or after naps. So we might just give it another month before we try again. So this is a pic I took of him and he looks like he is posing for a magazine add. It cracks me up!
6 comments:
Love the pic there Ian.. Hang in there it'll come one day.
You may have to send that in to GQ. :) Ian's looking good-hope he's still eating well!
Jaron did the same thing the other day. It only took 30 seconds before there was a puddle on the floor.
Is this a preview of his future profession? I love the look on his face! What a cutie!
Nice legs, Ian!
Whoowhooo, nice undies boy! I gave up on Nicky, he can go to high school in his diaper, I don't care any more!!! Stinky kid!
Post a Comment