Thursday, January 8, 2009
Scooby Snacks....
I just had to share this funny story about Bryce and Ian. These two are thick as thieves. When they aren't fighting eachother that is. Usually, Bryce will try to get Ian to do something he knows Mike and I don't want them doing. For example screaming! They scream when they are happy, they scream when they are sad or frustrated. They scream to drive Mike and me NUTS!!! It's that shrill screeching high pitched scream that makes your ears hurt. Anyhow we have begged pleaded and even threatened to take toys or put them in time out if they don't stop. NOTHING has worked! Short of removing their vocal chords, which I'm sure would not be humane, we are at a loss as to how to get them to stop the behavior. Anyway, the point of me sharing all this is to share a funny story..... So the other day I put the boys down for a nap and I could hear Bryce in the room asking Ian " Would you do it for Oooonnnne Scooby Snack?" and Ian would say "no..." and then Bryce would say " How about Twoooo Scooby Snacks?" Then I would hear Ian scream a high pitched screeching sound for a couple seconds and then the two of them would crack up laughing! And this went on and on until finally I had to ask them nicely to stop. Clearly Bryce and Ian have seen one too many episodes of Scooby Doo. I notice more often now, how Bryce uses this little game to entice Ian to do something he knows is naughty. Things he knows he would get in trouble for, but somehow thinks Ian won't. The sad thing is that it works more often than not and Bryce isn't even handing out REAL Scooby Snacks, just make believe ones. LOL!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's some serious brother double trouble you are dealing with! Good Luck!
two TOO funny kids. That's a crack up!
I'd do anything for ONE Scooby snack, so for two...
Adorable boys! When are you coming down to visit, we'll meet for sure!
They definitely look like they are in cahoots with each other! Give them a kiss from Grandma and Grandpa Jackson
How funny is that! That reminds me of how my little brother would get me to do things.
I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE SCREAM LEAH IS TALKING ABOUT IS ENOUGH TO BREAK A $2100.00 HEARING AID. LUCKY I STILL HAD A WARRANTY ON IT AND DIDN'T COST ANYTHING TO GET IT FIXED. I STOPPED WEARING IT SO OFTEN WHEN IAN WAS HOME! BUT GRAMMY LOVES HIM ANYWAY. LOVE YA GRANDMA JACKSON
Post a Comment