Spencer's birthday cake.
Here are some pictures of Spencer's 1st Birthday. I can hardly believe he is a year old. I suppose I could have made his day a little more special if I had scheduled his one year well baby appointment for another day. Instead he had three shots and some blood drawn. Poor kid! Nevertheless the day turned out good! We celebrated as a family and had a great time!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet boy..can't believe your'e one. I remember your Mom tring to keep you in longer.
That little guy is soooooooooo cute. I see his hair is getting darker and he's losing that baby look. Boo Hoo. Grandma still wants to just squeeeeeeeeeeeeze him! Grandma Jackson
I heard he is walking and everything! What cute boys you have--and I love the Scooby Doo story. I need to call you since I am now back to real life--or you can call me whenever is convenient!
Post a Comment