Sunday, April 12, 2009

Walmart Easter Bunny....

We ran into the Easter Bunny at WalMart yesterday and he talked us into some free pictures.... Mike and I think he looks a little possessed but the boys enjoyed the experience! Can't pass up free!
Anyhow, we hope all of you have a very special Easter holiday as we celebrate our Savior's resurrection. How grateful I am to the Savior for His beautiful and precious gift!

Spencer didn't quite know what to think at first....
Here he is getting more into it... Bryce not quite smiling and yet enjoying himself....

5 comments:

Claire Roach said...

Wow-that IS a pretty freaky looking bunny. Good thing your boys are cute enough to make the pictures turn out. :) Happy Easter!

Muche said...

Yikes, I thought our Mall Santa was drunk and wasted, but this bunny is evil!!!! But hey, the boys make up for the freaky bunny ;)

angela said...

I've always thought Easter bunnies were a little scary. Your boys are very cute, on the other hand. I actually don't remember people dressing as Easter bunnies when I was growing up. I have only seen them the last few years. Funny.

Kanga said...

Kanga of Living the Travel Channel here. Great to have you reading our blog. I had visited your site trying to see what led you to us. We know Eli and Shannon from when he was a student at Warner Pacific College, my previous place of employment. They are good friends and you are welcome by association. Thanks - Kanga

chloe's clan said...

I took the kids to get Easter photos last year and this was the same demented looking bunny! Walmart - they do good things but not with this one...freaky! LOL I'm surprised more kids don't cry. Anyhoo...love you and I love the new background. Very appropriate for your kiddos. XOXOXO