
This would be Spencer enduring a breathing treatment. I had to give him breathing treatments every six hours for about five days. He was not a happy camper! I'm just glad that it did the job and helped him breathe easier! Not fun to have a sick kiddo!

Mike celebrated his birthday in March. He's in his 30's somewhere and no we didn't have enough candles to put on his cake. I'm sure the cake would have been set ablaze had we had enough. LOL! He's a good sport. I just love teasing him about being older than me. Which isn't hard to do especially since I'm only 25 and will be for the rest of my life! LOL! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Who knew a blue storage container could provide hours of senseless entertainment for my boys???!!! They had a blast cramming themselves into this container and insisted that I take pictures of them enjoying themselves! Funny thing is that Ian had the hardest time fitting inside it, I think the big head was the problem.

Here's Bryce taking his turn.....

And little Spencer who actually started this little game.....Funny boy!
2 comments:
Oh my Kaden had to do a lot of breathing treatments at that age, too. Is it just a coincidence that he was also the one who got rsv as a wee babe? Hmmm, I think not. But he doesn't get sick very much any more, it seems.
That picture of Spencer in the box is one of the cutest you have taken of him. How on earth did you do it? He is so cute. I miss him already.
Post a Comment