So, I have been trying to teach the boys some primary songs. Bryce and Ian both enjoy singing, however Ian has a harder time because he doesn't always hear all the words or rather the sounds that the words make and thus has a difficult time singing the songs correctly. Nevertheless, they both really love to sing their hearts out and I video taped them singing the latest song I've taught them. I make them sing it when they are being obnoxious and mean to one another.
3 comments:
Wow - too stinkin' cute! I love that they are even on tune - they will be great singers someday like their Mama!
That is so cute! Love the kids singing. So innocent and precious isn't it? XOXOXO
Holy smokes that is impressive! and Ian is talking and so old! How oh how do they all grow up so fast! Sigh.
Post a Comment