Sunday, September 28, 2008

TRAIN RIDE WITH GRANDMA JACKSON

Bryce and grandma Jackson waiting for the train. Notice the leash, it might seem a little mean and yet for those of you who know Bryce, it is entirely necessary! At least we know where he is and that he is safe. I am not sure that it is so effective though when he is holding the actual leash. Maybe grandma was just trying to show him a little trust. LOL.
Bryce taking in the sights and sounds.
Cute Bryce!
He and grandma arrived safely and Ian was so happy to see them. Grandma was a pooped pixie and she still had to get home on the train. What a brave grandma. By the way they did make it home safely.

So Grandma Jackson decided she was going to bring Bryce up to the hospital to see Ian, but wasn't going to use the normal mode of transportation..... she was going to catch the Front Runner train in Clearfield into SLC and then get on the TRAX and take it all the way up to the hospital. Bold move grandma, personally I thought she was being a little ambitious, however I knew Bryce would love it. According to grandma, Bryce loved every moment of it and was such a good boy. It probably didn't hurt that grandma had him on a leash. LOL. I am so glad that he and grandma had that experience. It is comforting to know that Bryce is having fun with grandma and being well cared for when I can't be here myself. I look forward to life that is "normal", when I can take all my boys to play and explore.

1 comment:

Tiffany Cheney said...

Love the picture of Bryce holding the leash! Don't fill mean, we have leashes as well! I'm sure Bryce was glad Grandma took him on the train, how fun for him. I hear your baby is crawling all over the place! Mine is just doing the army crawl, but still geting around.
Miss ya!