Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just some cute photos of the boys.....



All of the boys are growing and learning. Spencer is now sitting and crawling, despite being cooped up in a hospital room. Bryce is just managing this whole situation so well. He has his moments and yet I am so pleased with him. I sure do miss seeing him every day and yet I know he is enjoying his time with grandma Jackson. I just love this picture of Ian. He is so happy, little does he know that he is going to be admitted to the hospital the next day and be there for a couple weeks plus. They say ignorance is bliss....who knows....

2 comments:

Claire Roach said...

I'm so glad you update your blog, Leah, because we think and pray for your family all the time. Glad to hear things are going so well and I hope that Ian is holding up well under the high dose chemo treatments.

Tiffany Cheney said...

LOVE the picture of Ian! What a cutie!