




Things are starting to warm up around here .... About a week and half ago we made a trip down to Salt Lake to the Gate Way Mall water feature for kids. Water shoots out of MANY spouts all over the ground. Music is playing and there is seating for parents to watch the kiddos play. We hadn't planned on the taking the kids to the water, however when we saw how much fun the other kids were having and how bad Bryce and Ian wanted to join in we just let them go in fully clothed. Mike and I had a BLAST watching them run from water spout to water spout as they tried to guess which spout water was going to come out of next. Unfortunately, we didn't bring the camera for that. However, we will be going back before the summer is over, it was too much fun not to do again.
So, after that experience the boys have been asking to play in the water out back. We set up a couple pools, a neat kiddy sprinkler and a water table. What fun! The only complaint I have, .... is that our back yard is mostly dirt and patchy lawn! PATHETIC! I have to change out the water frequently and move the sprinkler around so as to not create a mud pit! We even put down grass seed and nothing is growing! SUPER LAME! Nevertheless, this will NOT thwart our summer time fun!
4 comments:
That was sure a cute video of the kids. I felt just like I was there watching them. Hey that looks like a neat slide too. Love those munchkins. Love ya, Grandma Jackson
The kids and I watched the video together. It was a huge hit. Post more. Thanks for sharing.
I'm glad the winter has melted away for you! Looks like the boys had a blast!
uh, your water table at least isn't the mud pit, like mine has been. i threatened to remove it forever yesterday. and i feel your pain with mud pit back yards....
Post a Comment