


A week and a couple days goes by real fast when you're having fun! We had Mike's older sister Tammy visiting from Phoenix. She left this morning and both Bryce and Ian were upset. Bryce cried all the way back to Layton and to church. Both boys have been asking to go back to the airport in the hopes that they will find their aunt Tammy! We are going to miss her. The good thing is that she will be back for another visit next year! YAY!
We managed to accomplish quite a bit while Tammy was here. We made a trip down to Provo and ate at a chilean restaurant, went to BYU, went to the Quilted Bear, played at Chuck E Cheese's, ate lots of food that tasted great but was not entirely healthy, we played beauty salon in our guest bathroom, Mike and I had lots of date nights, Tammy learned some basic crocheting, facebook in and outs, and got hooked on the Twilight series. Over all I would say it was a very pleasant visit! We sure do miss Tammy!
4 comments:
holy smokes, spencer looks huge! i guess he's not stuck as a 6 or 8 month old like he is in my mind sometimes...
Blast, this is Angela, why am I posting as Travis...
Aaah, hooray for visitors and date nights. :) Looks like you guys had some well-deserved fun!
It sounds like the kids had tons of fun with Auntie Tammy. She always was fun with kids. I'm glad everyone had so much fun in such a short time. No wonder I could never get you on the phone...you were always gone! lol Love ya, Grandma Jackson
Post a Comment