
It's as if he's saying " Who me?" The rest of the food stuff on him were cookies. He loves big people food and refuses to eat baby food. I guess that's a good thing, we just offer him most everything we are eating these days. I only wish he had some teeth to eat with. No teeth yet....

Hmmmmmm Yummy Pickle......

I dare you to take it away from me......
So, we discovered last Sunday that Spencer loves pickles. We had a blast watching him suck all the juice out of a whole pickle. I let him work on it for about a half hour and when I finally took it away from him, he was not a happy baby. It sure cracked us up. Sweet baby!
2 comments:
Actually I read an article on Pickles and Teething babies. The vinegar in the pickles does something and helps with the pain, the and fact that it's probably cold helps too, it's a better teether than anything out there. NO Foolin'!
I love Spencers face! I'll send him some pickles for Christmas or something! :-)
Post a Comment