
Baby Hayden and momma. He is exactly 6 weeks old in this pic and weighs 5lbs 7oz.

Hayden all snug in his bassinet. We put pics of his brothers up! The nurses like to make comments on who they think he looks most like.

One of the first pics we have with his eyes open.

I think Hayden is about 4 + weeks old in this pic.

My sweet little monsters. Just hangin. I love the look on Ian's face. He looks thrilled. LOL!
5 comments:
Cute pictures!! So happy to see Hayden doing good! We are keeping you guys in our prayers!
He does look like a Jackson! Glad he is making progress! He is darling!
Congrats on Hayden's birth, Leah. I've been so out of touch with Mt. Home friends. :( Looks like you're still in Utah and are the momma of 4 little boys now. Wowza! Hope all is well and we can reconnect sometime in the future!
He is so beautiful.
He is so cute. Congratulations!
Post a Comment