Friday, March 12, 2010

Trip to Provo, Bowling and Time with Cousin Rosie.

BYU bowling alley. Rose, Me, Spencer, Mike, Bryce and Ian. So fun spending time with Rose!

Me with my cousin Rose. We invited a friend of ours and her children to join us. Rose is holding her baby.
Me and Spencer. Just finished bowling his frame...
Rose with Spencer at the Wilkonson Center. We had lunch before we went bowling.
Bryce and Rose.
Mike and Rose. I love the look on Bryce's face...I didn't even notice him in the picture until posted this picture...so funny!


So we took a trip down to Provo. We were able to spend some time with my cousin Rosie. It was so much fun! It's fun to spend time with family and also to spend time on BYU campus. I have so many fond memories of my time there as student! First, I hope my boys will choose to attend college, and then I hope that they will choose BYU! GO COUGARS!

No comments: