
So I thought I would recognize Spencer's 2nd birthday that is coming up on January 5th. I can hardly believe my baby is two. Where has the time gone? Words cannot adequately express the love and affection I feel for this little boy! Spencer has been such a joy and a comfort over the last couple years. No doubt he will continue to be. He is loving, funny, smart, independent, stubborn, full of energy, cuddly, and all boy. This little guy loves to try anything his big brothers do and he wants to be out and about with them. I have to be careful about letting him go out into the backyard when I'm not there to supervise...his brothers have shoved him off the slide, run him over with their Jeep, and laughed as he ran outside the fence and into the street. I never knew a one year old could run so fast while laughing at his mom who is trying to chase him down. There is so much I could share about this neat little boy, mostly I just want everyone to know just how much I love him and just how grateful I am to be his mommy! I'm truly blessed!
7 comments:
No way! Spencer is 2 now!? Isn't he still a newborn? :) Happy Birthday, little guy.
-Claire
Wow! Crazy how time flies! I hope he has a happy birthday!
It does seem unfair that he can be an official little boy when all i know is little baby spencer....sniff.
cute posting. Thanks for sharing. They sure do grow fast.
Boy you nailed it when you described Spencer. He is a live wire and can outrun grandma that's for sure. Grandma J
What a cute, sweet little boy. Loved your description. Happy Birthday Spencer.
What a handsome set of boys, I mean it! You must feel proud!
Post a Comment