Monday, August 10, 2009

More Photos of our Florida Adventures

Sorry the pic isn't that good...it was a dinosaur themed restaurant we ate at when we visited Downtown Disney. The atmosphere was excellent, but sadly the food was over priced and NOT that good. Anyhow, it's supposed to be a pic of Ian and Mike with a Dinosaur in the background.
Ian and Bryce meeting Spiderman. Ian is crazy about spiderman.


Mr Incredible! Another of the boys favorites. We found him at Magic Kingdom during one of the many parades. Too bad the strange kid is in the pic...we got there first and this kid couldn't wait I guess....


Bryce and Ian riding the train at Give Kids the World. They loved it and would have gone on train rides all day to the exclusion of meals and other activities.


Mike and Bryce riding the Carousel at Give Kids the World.

2 comments:

Jen said...

My kids would have been in HEAVEN! What a fun trip you guys took. I'm glad you guys had such a good time!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to get to see my little munchkins. The fun is so evident on their little faces. I was thinking when I looked at Spencer, that when he was taken to the hospital for weeks at a time with you nursing him while tending to Ians needs and now look at him in just a year...looking like a 2 year old. Wait I mean a year an a half year old! Love G.Jackson
P.S. even tho' I put in my username and password, it came out as ANNONYMOUS so you didn't know who put it there.