Monday, July 6, 2009

Mommy's Shoes....

I have no idea why my shoes have become a favorite with Spencer...( and Bryce and Ian in fact), but I decided not to fight it. It all started when Spencer took an interest in Bryce and Ian's shoes...they were often left lying around and so Spencer started trying to put them on and quite often proved successful at it. However, his patience was tried more often than not, when he was unable to put them on and he could be heard through out the day crying in fits of rage at a pair of enemy shoes! So to make life a little easier on him and more pleasant for me (I wouldn't have to listen to his screaming crying rages), I offered him a couple pairs of my shoes. Big enough to easily slip his small feet into, all the while providing hours of clomping around the house bliss! Well as soon as I offered my shoes to Spencer, Bryce and Ian decided that they needed some shoes to clomp around in. Fair enough......all three have enjoyed themselves wearing my shoes.
I first want to share a video with you on what happens when Spencer gets frustrated with shoes....




Ian sporting his preferred pair of mommy shoes! Looking good Ian!


Here is Spencer trying to put the shoes on....

3 comments:

Chellayne said...

Reminds me of Abigail's fettish. She's always putting other people's shoes on, even at other houses. We just got back from Utah with a shoe that doesn't belong.

Hollie said...

Too funny! That video of Spencer totally reminds me of Urban. He gets so frustrated when he can't get his own shoes on and ends up throwing a tantrum half the time. Then he finds my shoes or Addison's dress up shoes and prances around in them with the cutest look of triumph on his face. =)

angela said...

What a cute little nut. I haven't caught up with anyone in a very long time! Glad you got through another month of stress and that things are looking so good with Ian. Kindergarten! Nuts. And I am so jealous you all get to get together while I am clear across the country....